Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The participation was low at our location, but we had 5 casts so most of the kids got one-on-one attention, and all of them got to do plenty of shooting (Sgt. Tullos only had 1 shotgun shell left when we put Tap on the leash). Lots of den trees, of course, and we let two get away. Preston was pumped about the 5 he killed, and would not quit telling his Dad about how they needed to get a squirrel dog!

Sgt. Tullos, Preston and Allen (huntal)

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
We had a great time! I think he must have told half the people at church this morning about his squirrel hunt.lol
He is still pumped about the hunt, and it was great to see Tap work!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We had a great time! I think he must have told half the people at church this morning about his squirrel hunt.lol
He is still pumped about the hunt, and it was great to see Tap work!
That's great, I enjoyed it too.[biggrin]

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
broken link, sorry

The participation was low at our location, but we had 5 casts so most of the kids got one-on-one attention, and all of them got to do plenty of shooting (Sgt. Tullos only had 1 shotgun shell left when we put Tap on the leash). Lots of den trees, of course, and we let two get away. Preston was pumped about the 5 he killed, and would not quit telling his Dad about how they needed to get a squirrel dog!

Sgt. Tullos, Preston and Allen (huntal)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts