Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
I think we need the mods to post some guidelines before they can get streched or bent unless someone really wants to dive right in!

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
You was supposed to read the rules before you click I agree before you signed up.I just clicked agree,but I abide by the rules always!

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
......I hope everyone will be cordial....and treat folks like they want to be treated....the rules are posted in the announcements....we are taking it easy this week...let everybody get used to things...remember this will be a family forum...we had a lot of kids on the old one and several have already followed us here...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Morgan you da man,  I do have a question.  how can we e-mail each other?  On the other site you could just click on someones name and there e-mail would be there.

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
I have a feeling that most on here would like to see it become ever better than what we had and will try to make it that way.

No harm in a little clean fun and humor with each other. We are all sports men/woman and enjoy the same things. After all we are fortunate to have a port of call so to speak too dock and rest.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts