Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
A fella is about to have to start buying rifles based off what ammo he can find. I have about given up looking for 30-06 Hornady SST 150 gr. and Barnes 150 gr or any decent round in 7-08. About the only thing Im seeing consistently is 300 and a fella stole my 300 mag 3 years ago.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Greenville. Everyone around here is out! And yeah going in a finding what u want seems to be out! Ole standard corelockts are no where which they sold so that makes since. But any decent 150 grain in any of the calibers are hard to get your hands on.

Looked on gunbroker last night. What once was 80 bucks is going well over 300 now.

May need to really rethink archery.

·
Registered
495 Posts
If your in Batesville in the next couple weeks or know someone coming that way I have 2 boxes of 7mag fed Prem trophy bonded

·
Registered
664 Posts
A fella is about to have to start buying rifles based off what ammo he can find. I have about given up looking for 30-06 Hornady SST 150 gr. and Barnes 150 gr or any decent round in 7-08. About the only thing Im seeing consistently is 300 and a fella stole my 300 mag 3 years ago.
I watched a youtube video of the CEO of Remington, cci and federal stating they were making more ammo than ever and he explained the complications. With that said I haven't found any 7mm-08. It just doesn't make sense to me that no one has stocked shelves. I did find some 300 blackout and I purchased 2 boxes (1 for me and 1 for my BIL). I only had 5 hunting rounds left of the Blackout.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Been watching MidwayUSA daily. Was able to buy four boxes of .308 in the past month. This was two different times. Both times they were sold out the next day.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Did you ever find ammo? I know a company that you can order .243, .270, 30-06 and .300 Mag loaded with the Barnes TTSX.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Ammo

Factory ammo only. Need 7MM-08 140 grain Federal Nosler Partition, .280 140 grain Remington PSP-CL, .270 130 grain Federal Fusion, and .30-06 165 grain Federal SGK. Have several calibers/factory loads to trade for these. If you have some of the above you are willing to trade for some you need, PM me. We may can work something out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts