Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m in Northeast Mississippi and these things are eating the world up. Bifen is your friend but you better get them early If you can find some. $54 for 32 ozs.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I’m in Northeast Mississippi and these things are eating the world up. Bifen is your friend but you better get them early If you can find some. $54 for 32 ozs.
I’m in SW corner. I think they are in my yard I saw a few small brown spots but it started flooding again so didn’t go check closer. Farmer down here told me they have had to spray their hayfield several times this summer and it’s just a couple miles down the road from me.

·
Administrator
8,606 Posts
They are horrible this year.

Bifen can be ordered online much cheaper. Also check for talstar P. Same active ingredient of bifenthrin 7.9%

$54 a gallon with free ship. Bifen IT
$52 a gallon with free ship. Bifen IT Insecticide | Bifenthrin 7.9% Concentrate | Solutions Pest & Lawn
$52 a gallon with free ship. https://store.doyourownpestcontrol.com/bifen-it?

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
Found some in my big elk plot yesterday...soaked them good this evening. 🤞🤞

·
Administrator
8,606 Posts
The worms aren't done. Had to spray clover again this weekend. The weather in 5-6 days should finish them off, but I couldn't let them feed another week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts