Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 20 ft pontoon boat and plan to head down to Bay St. Louis later next week. I'm planning to launch at the Merlin Necaise boat launch. I've fished the area before in a smaller jon boat but this will be the first time I'm actually in something big enough to get out and explore the bay. This is my first time posting on this sight and if anyone has any pointers or hot spots I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Meeting up with my uncle to sent it to Ga tomorrow. Since my move I am in an apartment, and all of the tools (most notably the electric saws @ welder) are back in Ga. Going to let the rest of the family look it over and then we will decide what the end result should look like.

The whole start it over from scratch vs. clean it up and fish it like it is debacle.

·
Registered
16,309 Posts
Mr. Tony is a good fisherman. We have fished along side of him at Bayou Caddy a few times. Mr. Tony actually turned wild bill and me on to a pretty good area in Bayou Caddy that we did not know about before. Several of the areas listed in that article can be very shallow and tricky to run in so be careful.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the help guys. We'll be down there next Wednesday or Thursday. I'll post some pics of what we catch. The old 'toon needs at least 2 feet of water to stay out of the mud so I'll be watching my depth-finder around those grass beds.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.