Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Matt, from what i understand, its the original carrot stick guy that went out on his own when carrotstick had all their problems

·
Registered
212 Posts
I would stay away from the carrotstix now, heard a lot of problems from their new rods. I really like abu garcia's new vendetta rods, great rod for a reasonable price.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I've read about problems with the Carrot Sticks starting to break. Maybe that's why, b/c the dude that started the company left.

Been thinking about checking out those Vendetta rods. How long have you had yours outback08?

·
Registered
212 Posts
wdp said:
I've read about problems with the Carrot Sticks starting to break. Maybe that's why, b/c the dude that started the company left.

Been thinking about checking out those Vendetta rods. How long have you had yours outback08?
Only had mine about a week but I love it so far. Its super light and balances really well with the Revo S I have on it. Fishing a tournament this weekend so hopefully I'll put it to good use.

·
Registered
326 Posts
No I have not used them but I have heard the one's that do. Usually a sharp cracking popping sound and then an expletive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts