Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you Traditional guys that are really into stick bows might want to drive over to Gainesville, Florida on March 20th and 21st if you want to meet the cream of the crop of traditional bow hunters. all the information is on Compton Traditional Bowhunters website or call Dennis Harper at 816-739-8990. A couple of us are going and would love to meet up with some Mississippi boys. There is going to be a tour of Bear archery plus lots of seminars and traditional film festivals. Last time I was there was almost 44 years ago. Fred Bear was alive then. Things have changed but it's hard not to have a good time around stick bow shooters.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mark thanks for posting. Just came home from Turkey hunting to find out the bad news. I was looking forward to leaving in a couple days for Florida. I can go back Turkey hunting a little quicker to get my last bird I guess so all is not bad but it would have been a good trip. Hope this does not affect your upcoming trip. Hope this political virus ends soon.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I hear they have cancelled the P&Y Convention next month as well.

As far as the upcoming trip, I was contacted by the outfitter and was told if the borders are shutdown the trip will be moved until next year. As a fellow with a extremely weak immune system and diabetes....I almost wished it could be delayed a year.

That said, I will go if the hunt is on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.