Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
I knew the show would be bad, but reading the comments here are pretty amusing. I almost watch to watch it now to get a taste of just how horrible it really is.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wildgame Innovations, Flextone Game Calls, Barnett Crossbows...I'm sure there are more but those are the ones that come to mind quickly.

As for the Busbices', Ryan seems like an ok dude but Matt and Bill get on my nerves. I watched a little of the show last night and, to me, it seems like they're trying too hard to be like a stupid version of Duck Dynasty.
A stupid version of Duck Dynasty? As if to say Duck Dynasty isn't stupid? Really?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I love that not one person has said "yea I kinda like it" ha

·
Registered
72 Posts
Show is terrible, only watched like the first 10 minutes. It was horrible. Don't know the guys, their personal lives etc, but the show is terrible. It seems they stage these "incidents" that seem similar to some of the "incidents" from duck dynasty. Terrible!!

·
Registered
923 Posts
I watched it, and read the article on how they got the land etc. Its all about the almighty dollar and not the ALMIGHTY. It is upsetting, that crew dishes out most hunting products in stores because everyone buys it. I know I am guilty. I understand completely why they have a show, because our morals and living is exactly that. Satan is alive and at work throughout. I am sure there is a lot of "stuff" that goes on behind the scenes. I do not know them personally but just by watching can get a decent idea. Willie and Buck Commander are partners with them. Satan can influence millions by a t.v. show. He can also take christian folks that are under spotlight and use it for his offense as well. It is business and it is sad, wish it was about the Love for Hunting, and not the how many products that are a waste, we can produce. I looked into the Robertsons for a wild game dinner, and there prices for an evening or couple hours are simply insane.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I watched it, and read the article on how they got the land etc. Its all about the almighty dollar and not the ALMIGHTY. It is upsetting, that crew dishes out most hunting products in stores because everyone buys it. I know I am guilty. I understand completely why they have a show, because our morals and living is exactly that. Satan is alive and at work throughout. I am sure there is a lot of "stuff" that goes on behind the scenes. I do not know them personally but just by watching can get a decent idea. Willie and Buck Commander are partners with them. Satan can influence millions by a t.v. show. He can also take christian folks that are under spotlight and use it for his offense as well. It is business and it is sad, wish it was about the Love for Hunting, and not the how many products that are a waste, we can produce. I looked into the Robertsons for a wild game dinner, and there prices for an evening or couple hours are simply insane.
I dont blame it on Satan but the stupidity of people who buy their products.[laugh] Now the preachas out there gathering money for doing nothing I blame on Satan[sneaky]. Amazing how when my Father was dieing that the preachas started circling like vultures trying to pick the bones and get some money for the "church".

·
Registered
111 Posts
How bad a show is it when a tv show about and by southern hunters can't get a single positive review from a southern hunting forum?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Last night I was surprised to see that the show was on two networks, the History Channel as well as A & E. It aired on the History Channel at 10:00pm and then again at 2:00 am. Was on A & E earlier this week and then again today at 400pm. I've not noticed shows being on both networks before.

·
Registered
9,755 Posts
Wonder if their feelings get hurt when someone emails them links to discussions on forums like these? [biggrin]

Nah probably not!
I can't stomach watching their shows but I do own a few of the Wildgame Innovations cameras. I've got a friend and former co worker who works in sales for them and he says they're decent folks. I still can't watch them though.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Caught a few minutes of it this morning. Wife was watching it when I came back from hunting...it's even worse than their hunting show

·
Registered
172 Posts
Wonder if their feelings get hurt when someone emails them links to discussions on forums like these? [biggrin]

Nah probably not!
I can't stomach watching their shows but I do own a few of the Wildgame Innovations cameras. I've got a friend and former co worker who works in sales for them and he says they're decent folks. I still can't watch them though.
Unfortunately, They laugh all the way to the bank.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts