Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellows Hunters
I am looking for a place to go elk hunting that want cost a arm and leg i went to
Colorado to hunt and did no good and would like your info on where to go.
Tommy F

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
I can set you up on my place in Marion County cheap, but our success rates aren't the best...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can set you up on my place in Marion County cheap, but our success rates aren't the best...
Hello what state and how much is the cost and hunting dates
Tommy F

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
Mississippi
Price is completely negotiable... Just make an offer.
I'm not a fan of being in the woods when it's warm, so anytime between mid November to late January is fine.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Sounds great I need to see availability dates!!!! A nice pan trout shore lunch should be great to recharge my body after a long day chasing elk in your high country. Never forget my first pan trout…….. red apple inn.

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
Sounds great I need to see availability dates!!!! A nice pan trout shore lunch should be great to recharge my body after a long day chasing elk in your high country. Never forget my first pan trout…….. red apple inn.
All dates are still available, pick one. I wouldn't worry too much about the high country, but you probably want a good pair on knee-high waterproof boots.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts