Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Bruce. I grab Old Tombigbee at Amory, a little at Grenada and a lot in the Delta.(when it is not flooded)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
ok, well if you ever get down south I will take ya up in the swamp and watch you grab something!! I just don't think I could talk myself into reaching into some of these holes around here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We do quite a bit around Yazoo City but I don't like all the alligators...lol We have never had trouble with them. But I hate when we see one close to a place we grab and it just sinks down slowly doesn't bother me when they take off but when they ease down it gives me a creepy feeling getting in the water...lol.. the things we do for fun.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
yea we are blessed with them big lizards down here. I have a few that live in my backyard, pretty cool little fellows but I don't swim with them!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I go in grenada lake all the time. There are some good flatheads in that lake especially on the south side across from choctaw landing.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have been grabbling since the early eighties.All my grabbling is done in various places across the Delta.I have hosted people from as far away as Canada that just wanted to give it a try....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts