Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After suffering through years of experiments with sniffers and steam mops, I am ready to admit that they all pretty much suck, I am not prepared to spend $120 on a Bissel steam mop and I need a good, plain old stick with something wet and squidgy on the end and a pail full of liquid.

So... what's the best to buy? (or find it on craigslist...) I have tile in the kitchen, vinyl in the bathroom, and hardwood in very bad condition elsewhere. It's fir flooring, and it's shrunk over the past 80 years or so so there are cracks between most of the boards and we occasionally get splinters... so whatever mop I end up with needs to be pretty tough so as not to disintegrate on the floor. It needs to be fairly compact as we don't have much storage space, easy to deal with, and do a good job.

Ideas?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After suffering through years of experiments with sniffers and steam mops, I am ready to admit that they all pretty much suck, I am not prepared to spend $120 on a Bissel steam mop and I need a good, plain old stick with something wet and squidgy on the end and a pail full of liquid.

So... what's the best to buy? (or find it on craigslist...) I have tile in the kitchen, vinyl in the bathroom, and hardwood in very bad condition elsewhere. It's fir flooring, and it's shrunk over the past 80 years or so so there are cracks between most of the boards and we occasionally get splinters... so whatever mop I end up with needs to be pretty tough so as not to disintegrate on the floor. It needs to be fairly compact as we don't have much storage space, easy to deal with, and do a good job.
best mop for kitchen floors
Ideas?
thanks in advance for any help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts