Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Outrider found a way to locate me today and I was glad to meet him, albeit by phone. As most of you, that are still around, know we both like firearms and shooting. He had a question about a rifle (caliber) that he helped me locate a few years back. I really enjoyed talking to him and finding out more about him. We discussed the fall of the Bullnettle forum and we both miss the lively discussions of the past few years. I still pull up the forum often and reply when appropriate.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Everyone seems to be on Facebook now. That platform is a joke. I gave it up some years ago. Too many hurt feelings or people that can't take a joke.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Never had a social media account in my life! Guess i miss out on alot of stuff LOL
I to miss the forum being lively!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Mr. D'dale was a great help. Took a little detective work to find him in order to talk by phone, but enjoyed the conversation. Thanks again, Mr. D. Good hunting this season. Enjoy those grandsons.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I've decided to hold off on the .260 at least for now. Will stick with what I have for this season. May look later at a 6.5 PRC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts