Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

I'm not much on hunting shows

1310 Views 8 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  dutch dog
But Unchartered with Jim Shockey is pretty awesome. I've always liked his humble spirit, but combine that with world class destinations, an openness to helping the less fortunate within the journey and the outward praise and prayers to God almighty, and that's a show I'll watch and support. Check it out if you get a chance.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
I've not been a fan of Jim Shockey in the past, but based on your recommendation I'll take a look and see what he has to say.
I don't watch hunting shows anymore. However Jim Shockley was the last show I still watch occasionally. Someone recommended I check out his new show so today I caught two episodes on his New Guinea hunt. I must say that I enjoyed it very much. It was a good show to actually promote hunting in a positive light. Very refreshing change from all the crap on these whitetail and turkey shows. Also appreciated the reverence played to Jesus Christ in the show. I wasn't expecting that. I'll give it two thumbs up and recommend it.
It is a very cool show. The adventures he takes are ridiculous
My favorite hunting show now. Uncharted is awesome! They could easily find themselves dead if they end up in the wrong village.
But Unchartered with Jim Shockey is pretty awesome. I've always liked his humble spirit, but combine that with world class destinations, an openness to helping the less fortunate within the journey and the outward praise and prayers to God almighty, and that's a show I'll watch and support. Check it out if you get a chance.
the dude about cried when they killed a monkey to eat....he was like that is so hard to watch, it hurts me to watch this, then he had the audacity to ask them do you feel bad when you kill it??? and they were like ....um its food bruh.....hes a disgrace.....hes a trophy hunter and nothing more.....the show is pretty good and hes a nice guy, but hes a joke
If you ever get a chance to watch some of the Hal and Len tribute shows on his Jim Shockey Hunting Adventures or whatever the proper name is, you should watch those. Those two old codgers are something else, and the tribute shows are great.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.