Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

Inshore Expo

695 Views 7 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  petehalsted
Wow, for a first Inshore Expo, they sue did pull a great crowed. Thanks to Franklin Creek Assembly of God church for putting it on. This is definaty something that will do nothing but get bigger. Great seeing RBrooks, Fish Whisperer, John D, Pete and others. I'm looking forward to the next one!

Here's a great pic of David doing his thing!

See less See more
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Wow, for a first Inshore Expo, they sue did pull a great crowed. Thanks to Franklin Creek Assembly of God church for putting it on. This is definaty something that will do nothing but get bigger. Great seeing RBrooks, Fish Whisperer, John D, Pete and others. I'm looking forward to the next one!

Here's a great pic of David doing his thing!
Awesome!
That is awesome.
Enjoyed the expo... the fried fish... and especially getting to meet David and purchase some extra jig heads.. nice booths set up... not to mention getting to meet some of the charter guides... hopefully will be a yearly event...
The look David's eyes tell the story. He believes in his product 100 percent.
That's great Dana!

Sounds like a great expo, hope I can make the next one!
Good seeing and meeting everyone. David def has a great future ahead. Glad i could finally purchase a few packs from him. Now i just have to find time to go use them.
They definitely put on a good expo for their first time.

David definitely showed far more ability to stay at his booth and interact than the rest of us did, all the rest of us kept getting side tracked talking fish stories with others, etc. David was always at his booth ready to explain his product to anyone that would listen!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.