Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a single shot 350 Legend. Please let me know if you know of any shops that have them available or any individual wanting to sell one. I would like one for primitive weapon and to also let my up and coming hunter daughter to use. I don't need a scope, just the rifle.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I’m seeing a 350 legend in my future as well. Would like to get one , get a nice scope. Play with ammo the next few years , maybe kill a deer or 2 with it, and gift it to my son when he’s old enough as an all around primitive /rifle season weapon. From what I can gather the Henry seems to be the one I would go for . Last time I spent any considerable amount of time looking for the Henry single shot I could not find one

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a twofold reason for a 350 as well. I still have my muzzleloader but the components are strewn from one end of the property to the other and I never really cared for the cumbersomeness of it anyways. Also, I thoroughly cleaned it but it always seemed to get rust and pitting to the point I just didn't enjoy using it. It will be replacing that dinosaur on primitive weapon hunts with me. I also have a 6 year old that will be shooting the 350 when she goes to the woods with me. I got the CVA stainless Scout and love how small it is. Perfect for a truck gun too.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I have a twofold reason for a 350 as well. I still have my muzzleloader but the components are strewn from one end of the property to the other and I never really cared for the cumbersomeness of it anyways. Also, I thoroughly cleaned it but it always seemed to get rust and pitting to the point I just didn't enjoy using it. It will be replacing that dinosaur on primitive weapon hunts with me. I also have a 6 year old that will be shooting the 350 when she goes to the woods with me. I got the CVA stainless Scout and love how small it is. Perfect for a truck gun too.
Leupold makes a 350 legend scope. It’s made for the 150gr deer season ammo with a pre-calibrated dial. I just got one. Haven’t gotten around to trying but the reviews and YouTube video looks good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts