Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd save this post before they shut the old site completely down!

Originally posted by MACDADDY

O K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr Poloski Dust Rolled Me !!!! I tried to out run him but I'm to OLD ! I had almost made it back to My AMC GREMLIN but Mr Poloski caught Me and DUST ROLLED ME LIKE I HAD NEVER BEEN DUST ROLLED BEFORE ! He like to have KILLED Me ! I'm sorry that I lied and also he is the best fishermen of the forum !!!!!!!!!!!! There I told the truth !!!!!!

"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I WAS HUNTIN' WHEN HUNTIN' WUTTIN' COOL"

·
Registered
224 Posts
goldenhunter said:

O K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr Poloski Dust Rolled Me !!!! I tried to out run him but I'm to OLD ! I had almost made it back to My AMC GREMLIN but Mr Poloski caught Me and DUST ROLLED ME LIKE I HAD NEVER BEEN DUST ROLLED BEFORE ! He like to have KILLED Me ! I'm sorry that I lied and also he is the best fishermen of the forum !!!!!!!!!!!! There I told the truth !!!!!!

" I WAS HUNTIN' WHEN HUNTIN' WUTTIN' COOL"
Glad you thought about saving it. I would have swore Popeye was a Sissy before I ever saw this in writing.

·
Registered
7,380 Posts
Bigun said:
goldenhunter said:

" I WAS HUNTIN' WHEN HUNTIN' WUTTIN' COOL"
Glad you thought about saving it. I would have swore Popeye was a Sissy before I ever saw this in writing.
POPEYE'S A PUNK! It was a nice save!

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
THE FREAK TRICKED ME !!!!!!

FREAK , YOU SORRY , NO GOOD FOR NOTHING SAP SUCKER !!!!!!! O K !!! LET ME SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT !!!!!!!!! POLOSKI COULDN'T DUST ROLL ME IF HIS NAME WAS DUST ROLL !!!! The little pip-squeak don't weight a hundred pounds soaking wet !!!!!!! he couldn't whip me with both arm's tied behind my back , while I was blind folded !!!!!!!!!!!..[Boxer][Boxer][Boxer]

·
Registered
7,380 Posts
MACDADDY said:
THE FREAK TRICKED ME !!!!!!

FREAK , YOU SORRY , NO GOOD FOR NOTHING SAP SUCKER !!!!!!! O K !!! LET ME SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT !!!!!!!!! POLOSKI COULDN'T DUST ROLL ME IF HIS NAME WAS DUST ROLL !!!! The little pip-squeak don't weight a hundred pounds soaking wet !!!!!!! he couldn't whip me with both arm's tied behind my back , while I was blind folded !!!!!!!!!!!..[Boxer][Boxer][Boxer]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts