Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hated that the Mississippi Department closed the open forums. I could always check my earlier posts to see what lies I had told before responding to a new topic. I just hope you guys memories are short and that you don't pick up on any discrepancies that I may have posted previously over there.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Sil. You wouldn't say something that wasn't so, would you? Oh, wait, I do seem to remember a story about snakes and decoy stakes! Never mind!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jeff, you know I lie after all that disinformation I gave you about Natchez State Park.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Well, that's not quite correct. I don't know that it was misinformation. We just killed a bird so fast that we didn't need any of it! Didn't expect those three boys to be waiting for us up on the road!

·
Registered
542 Posts
silvestris said:
I hated that the Mississippi Department closed the open forums. I could always check my earlier posts to see what lies I had told before responding to a new topic. I just hope you guys memories are short and that you don't pick up on any discrepancies that I may have posted previously over there.
Exactly. Your disdain for decoys and the NWTF have been meaningless lies in all those posts. Glad to see you over here to prove us otherwise.

·
Registered
69 Posts
silvestris said:
I hated that the Mississippi Department closed the open forums.* I could always check my earlier posts to see what lies I had told before responding to a new topic.* I just hope you guys memories are short and that you don't pick up on any discrepancies that I may have posted previously over there.
Maybe it was just Oldtimers DiseasePhotobucket

Photobucket.........jus glad to see ya Sil.

·
Registered
432 Posts
DC1 said:
It's not a sin to lie about turkeys . Is it ???????????
not at all...MRI(Most Recent Information) always seems to escape the mind of a turkey hunter when he is telling someone about what he saw or heard that day

1 - 20 of 41 Posts