Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys have any absolute limb hangers you are chasing this year? I know of one 5 year old that has some hooks. He'll be hard to get though in the swamp where he lives.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Got one im chasin on my bro in laws land. every body an their daddy has tried to slip in there an kill him. Caught 2 diff groups of people slippin on the land tryin to kill him. Hopefully ill get em this year he's been seen struttin in their field the past few days. If i kill him he will be mounted jus for the hooks he sports around

·
Registered
62 Posts
Im just hoping the turkeys I saw this winter deer hunting show themselves while Im turkey hunting. Any nice mature bird would be great for me.

·
Registered
432 Posts
They are all limb hangers! If the spurs ain't big enough just tie a rope around his leg and take the picture cause it will look like he is hanging from the spurs[biggrin]

·
Super Moderator
13,427 Posts
I know of at least two ol war lords that should still be there, they just in a place I can't hunt. If they will roost close to the line I am going to give em a try.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Had one get away last year, but I killed his buddy. Going after him this year. Also spotted another during deer season that I'd like to have a run at. But, I'll take whatever shows up first, 2 year olds always welcome to play.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I saw one during bow season that walked right by my blind with two other longbeards. His beard was at least 13" long and thick. It didn't look real. I will definatly be after him

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
scratch the 5 year old i was looking forward to hunting... got cut out of the hunting rights. i'll take any adult bird willing to die at this point.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts