Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess this will have to do. I'm not digging the colors, a little dark for my eyes but whatever. anyhow, anybody been doing any catfishing?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Not yet but it won't be long now. We normally go to the Noxibee river about this time. I'm already getting my lines ready for it. Then come april and may it will be jug fishing time at Dalewood.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
southernfire97 said:
Well I guess this will have to do. I'm not digging the colors, a little dark for my eyes but whatever. anyhow, anybody been doing any catfishing?
Colors are messing with me too. I can't see the dark blue in black.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
definately glad we have something to go to. Thanks to all the guys that have put forth the effort to keep this going!!!!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Cant wait for time to drop the jugs in the RB res. Up there running the boat last friday afternoon and seen two seperate jug spreads out but dont know if they have been having any luck.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was wondering when you were gonna show up. glad you got your ride going again. try to keep it up right for a while why don't ya.[biggrin]

·
Registered
235 Posts
Just came over from the MDWFP fishing forum too. Yeah, these colors seem a little odd. Plus I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate through everything, reply, post, ect.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts