Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone besides me having trouble finding these? I think I am going to buy the kit at TSC to fill my empties from my 20 lb tank.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Green or blue?

I haven't seen any of the skinny blue ones lately, but my Walmart had plenty of the short fat green (Coleman) ones before Christmas. They are interchangeable.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Anyone besides me having trouble finding these? I think I am going to buy the kit at TSC to fill my empties from my 20 lb tank.
That's how my dad does it. I'm not sure what device TSC had but he has an adapter that connects to the tank. Easy to do and beats buying new ones every time.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
I was looking for some 2 nights ago. None at Academy, Walmart, TSC, Co-op, Lowes.

Looked online. Everywhere is sold out except if you want to pay about $15 per bottle on Amazon. Guy at Academy said there is a propane shortage. IDK.

I ordered a refill adapter from Amazon for $7. I've got plenty in larger tanks.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Filled my first empty tonight from my 20 lb bottle. I think I will get used to this and save a bundle. Nothing to it.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Filled my first empty tonight from my 20 lb bottle. I think I will get used to this and save a bundle. Nothing to it.
same here. nothing to it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts