Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sure hope he makes it over here.. If not I dont know what we're gonna do for speck pictures and updates..

·
Registered
481 Posts
bowmadness,

Go to the other site and click on his forum name and send him an invite to come on over. If he knows he is wanted it will be hard to say no....

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
done..
Gatorscott said:
bowmadness,

Go to the other site and click on his forum name and send him an invite to come on over. If he knows he is wanted it will be hard to say no....

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gatorscott, i talked to sj earlier today.. he signed up a few days ago and still hasnt gotten his email yet.. maybe you can help him out

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Adam's Archery said:
THE TROUT MASTER HAS SPOKEN!
Stop, you'll give me the big head. Oh wait a minute the fish took care of that last 2 times I went out. :)

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Just happy to be here. Good to see familiar faces here. Glad y'all came over too.

·
Registered
199 Posts
First Post ! Good to be back on and glad to see some familar faces. Glad you made it SJ your my inspiration to get another boat :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Finally made it over glad to see everyone: SJ enjoy your posts. I plan on coming down soon. Haven't fished BSL area since Katrina.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Really glad to see all the members jumping on. I think this is going to be a really nice place to hang out some.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts