Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I absolutely love the primos guys! Not sure how Will, Jimmy, Brad, Lake, Jordan and Troy are in real life but I like who they are on TV.

I can’t imagine having to deal with the river that often and the flooding. I hope they do a tribute video to Cottonmouth like they did for Rivers Run when Will sold it.

Anyone know where Kudzu Bluff is? I assume it’s in MS due to the name. haha Whats going to become of Cottonmouth? Is someone buying it?
On the backside of Morgan Brake refugee Tchula,ms

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Have the Primos fellas put out any videos of their 2021/22 deer hunts from Kudzu Bluff? I still can’t find anything anywhere.

I seen they have turkey and elk hunts out but nothing on deer from new place.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Have the Primos fellas put out any videos of their 2021/22 deer hunts from Kudzu Bluff? I still can’t find anything anywhere.

I seen they have turkey and elk hunts out but nothing on deer from new place.
I just seen on YouTube that the Primos fellas did a tribute to Cottonmouth like they did for Rivers Run, can’t wait to watch it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love the Primos guys, but the hunting and shows at Kudzu Bluff are very disappointing. They’re routinely shooting 110-120 class bucks as if they are trophies. I own 1100 on the MS river, the floods ebb and flow year to year, but after growing up hunting in the “hills”, the bluff, the quality of deer is no comparison to the delta and inside the levee. It’s actually disappointing in how it represents hunting in MS, we have some great deer here, one of the most underrated deer hunting states in the country, but the Primos Kudzu Bluff show doesn’t reflect that with them routinely killing 110’s, 120’s…

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Love the Primos guys, but the hunting and shows at Kudzu Bluff are very disappointing. They’re routinely shooting 110-120 class bucks as if they are trophies. I own 1100 on the MS river, the floods ebb and flow year to year, but after growing up hunting in the “hills”, the bluff, the quality of deer is no comparison to the delta and inside the levee. It’s actually disappointing in how it represents hunting in MS, we have some great deer here, one of the most underrated deer hunting states in the country, but the Primos Kudzu Bluff show doesn’t reflect that with them routinely killing 110’s, 120’s…
I thought the exact same thing when I seen them shooting deer just a tad bigger than what we kill.

I told the wife that I wondered if they regret leaving Cottonmouth and would try to get another place along the river.

·
Registered
8,633 Posts
It’s actually disappointing in how it represents hunting in MS, we have some great deer here, one of the most underrated deer hunting states in the country, but the Primos Kudzu Bluff show doesn’t reflect that with them routinely killing 110’s, 120’s…
I think its a good representation of hunting in MS, because those are the type bucks the majority of the state can expect. It is a lot more realistic for MS hunters to be killing 110-120" deer each year than it is 130-140"s. There is a lot more to the state than just the Delta.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I think its a good representation of hunting in MS, because those are the type bucks the majority of the state can expect. It is a lot more realistic for MS hunters to be killing 110-120" deer each year than it is 130-140"s. There is a lot more to the state than just the Delta.
Agreed…
I don’t hunt public land but if I did I would hope that OOS’ers would see the Primos show and change their mind about coming here to hunt :D

21 - 29 of 29 Posts