Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't get a pic to post ...... hummmmm this ain't good .

O K for some reason I had to use the HTML code but it works .

·
Registered
481 Posts
Guys give us time to figure it out. This console has way more switches than I know what to do with. It could be possible that Bullie gets deleted before he ever gets admitted...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Scott , long time no type . I'm just gled you fellows didn't let it us go down with the ship ( I would put a smiley of some kind here but I can't seem to figure that out )[biggrin]

got to type it in ..... that's O K too . I'm just a little slow on Thursdays !

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey guys, shortened lovmyfeist to lmf. kinda surprised MDWFP is closing the forum. as far as bullie is concerned i suspect he will be along shortly.
james

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LMF said:
Hey guys, shortened lovmyfeist to lmf. kinda surprised MDWFP is closing the forum. as far as bullie is concerned i suspect he will be along shortly.
james
" suspect " or FEAR ? [laugh]

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey ..... i got a problem with this new place !!!!

under my forum name it say rank member .... I don't think how I smell should be public knowledge[angry]

·
Banned
2,593 Posts
mag shooter said:
Hey ..... i got a problem with this new place !!!!

under my forum name it say rank member .... I don't think how I smell should be public knowledge[angry]
Specially that part of ya!! [scared]

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
chaseguitar said:
The gang's all here....well most of it, and I suppose the rest will be along shortly....Glad to have you here Mag...
Thanks Chase ole buddy . I don't know if everybody will make it .... some may go straight to Bullie's new forum [thumbup]

1 - 20 of 47 Posts