Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I would like to thank whomever started this site, but I have a question. Is there anyway I can make the font bigger? I have dusted off the ole bi-focals, but would rather enlarge the font. Thanks again for the site.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Hit the control button on your keyboard and then roll your mouse button. Rolling it one way will make it smaller and rolling it the other way will make it bigger. HTH

·
Registered
827 Posts
Scott said:
Hit the control button on your keyboard and then roll your mouse button. Rolling it one way will make it smaller and rolling it the other way will make it bigger. HTH
learn something new every day.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Scott said:
Thank you for that bit of info, that is very usefull.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know this is a hunting/fishing/outdoors forum, but I would greatly appreciate a thread to ask computer type questions. After struggling for a few years, I have got the basics down, but it sure is nice to be able to ask someone a question if I am having a problem. After all, we all use a computer.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Scott said:
Thanks for the info., I was about to go blind.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts