Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

Roosevelt State Park Class 8/2/14

1402 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  gobble_head2
Who all will be attending the class this coming Saturday at Roosevelt Park? I got an email that said the class was full so it should be a large crowd. I've been hunting 4 or 5 years but never attended the class since I never got drawn. Hope it will be an informative class.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
It's a very infomative class that you will enjoy.
I am going to the class tomorrow. My girlfriend is wanting to go. She does not have a license yet an. Taking the hunters ed class next week. But she wants to go get certified while I am going for the gator part. Do you think they would say anything about this since she doesn't have her license yet. I requested a guest but dont know the requirements to go to the class. It just says valid id??? Any info will help. Thanks
That was a packed class for sure. We even had David and Jeremy from Swamp People show up. Ricky I think hurt their feelings when he stressed over and over this isn't going to be like Swamp People!!!! I few things are different this year but most have stayed the same.
That was a packed class for sure. We even had David and Jeremy from Swamp People show up. Ricky I think hurt their feelings when he stressed over and over this isn't going to be like Swamp People!!!! I few things are different this year but most have stayed the same.
What's different ?
I wondered how many people recognized them takin the class
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.