Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
No..according to what I read outside recreation is encouraged...just not in groups. But I guess if you’re hunting on a WMA then that’s out the window :)

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Also alot of cities are putting in ordanices with curfews. My city just put in 10 pm to 6 am. So I guess I'll hafta hustle out after 6 am.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I sheltered in the woods; except for one windshield hen, I don’t know where the turkeys sheltered.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Well I’ll just shelter at my camp, I’m tired of sheltering at home! (I’m still working so I’ve never sheltered yet)

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Craziness!!!! The parks and lakes and reservoirs shut down but walking trails open?? Imagine the people there. It will be the only gig around. Rez should have a great spawn now

·
Registered
595 Posts
Hit me pretty hard. Hunted a grand total of 2 times last year due to my daughter being born and a grand total of 3 times this year(so far) because the daycares shut down. My wife is also essential... The 3 times I was able to hunt I had to be back home by 8:00 for one reason or the other..... Heard birds on 2 of the outings, being able to stay longer would have been nice. Saw a hen on the other. Still got a couple weeks left. Hope to get out there a couple more times, but it don’t look promising....

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Sorry to hear that Kramer. I have hunted by proxy via this forum many times over the years. Sincerely hope you get to go a few more times before it ends. Jumped a hen off a nest yesterday by accident so they are starting to get away from the gobblers now. Maybe you can find a lonely one that work in quick.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts