Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's try something new. How about pictures of the old skilletheads? I very rarely see people post pics of them. It's almost like people are ashamed to admit that they harvest them!

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
the real freak said:
Will this old pipe neck, sway back, propeller eared, foot stomping, booger blowin, acorn chompin ninja doe work?

Timmysschool003.jpg picture by justinmalouf
You left out teet hanging. That ole girl definately had some young uns around somewhere.

·
Premium Member
4,646 Posts
I don't have any pics right now, but I'll go thaw some out and maybe take a pic of those tenderized steaks. Does that count?

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
BucksducksNbeards said:
That's a good looking dog Freak. I always wanted one, just heard they drool really bad. Any truth to that? Do you track with him?
Thanks I wish she was still with us because she was a tracking machine!! They will drool when you put a steak in front of them but then again so will I!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I think I might get one when I get out of school. I don't really have enough time to spend with one right now. Seems like it would be a lot of fun just tracking and helping people find their deer. They pretty good with kids? (Sorry for hijacking the topic. Last question about the dog I promise.
)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts