Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

Southern Belle Shootout

675 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Capt. Chief
My fishing buddy from La. and I will be fishing this tournament. I am trying to decide where to go because all the trout I am finding are little, and the reds have moved out of their usual haunts in Davis. I am thinking about an early ride to Cat or Horn but I am open to suggestions. Any advice would be welcome. [confused] [confused] [confused]
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Alright, I know, I know. All of y'all are psyched out by my performance in the Hardhead Classic, thinking I don't need any help. I am not asking for fishing hot spots or honey holes. Just any general area where some keeper trout might be lurking. Of course if you are entering the SB shootout, I can see why yer lips might be sealed.
I can tell you I caught shrimp in my cast net in the back bay, other then that they are a mystery this year.
I will be out there with my wife, sister in law, and a buddies wife. Should be a great time!
Good luck to all! Not sure if I will be out or not.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.