Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If im friends with you on Facebook then you've definitely already seen this but I have to keep sharing because Im pretty dang proud.

I've always taken the kids out behind Steve's Marina to catch croakers and pinfish (bait to us but amazing little creatures to them) but I changed it up the last two weekends. I decided my two oldest were ready for the kayak. It was time get them on the big boy/girl fish. I had success with Finn last weekend fishing some docks. He was able to get his first speckled trout ever(Spiderman pole style). Last Sunday I took Kinsley to go hunt for redfish and she landed three. Not keepers but still "BIG". They both had a blast. I made a video for each one. They are definitely coolest ones I've ever made. I think its pretty awesome to have their first catches documented like that. Makes me wish video cameras weren't the size of car engines when I was a small child.

Check it out if you haven't already!

·
Registered
16,339 Posts
That's awesome bud. Love you getting the kids out after them. I can't believe we don't run into each other a good bit on the water. I recognize most of the spots you fish on video. When your in the BSL area and see a aluminum skiff with a Johnson 90 and has Marsh Hawk decals on it's sides holler at me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's awesome bud. Love you getting the kids out after them. I can't believe we don't run into each other a good bit on the water. I recognize most of the spots you fish on video. When your in the BSL area and see a aluminum skiff with a Johnson 90 and has Marsh Hawk decals on it's sides holler at me.
Yeah that is weird. I do fish when its not an inconvenience for the family so I'm not always out at the prime fishing hours. I'll keep on eye out thought!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.