Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to have y'all as teammates, again ha! Let's come up with a name! If I haven't heard anything from y'all by Sunday, I'll come up with one.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
You alreafy have a name. Randy done told me he is naming your team no matter what. [biggrin]

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Lookin forward to claiming the title AGAIN with you as a teammate Kenny...also guess now I'll hafta forgive you for killin that doe on the last day to snatch the deer comp title from our grasps!!!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
As far as names go I think, with our team potential, we should try to market ourself and cash in, or "sell out", and benefit from our killing prowess...just some ideas

The chop droppers- sponsored by the wildlife commission

Team no limit fold'em- sponsored by the anti-taggers in association with good ol boy politics

Snoot snipers- sponsored by mega full 85 yard turkey chokes

Field creepers- sponsored by primos and avian X

Team FULLSTRUT decoy- sponsored by the outdoor channel

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Well opening Mornin was awesome...for a late December rut hunt!!!

Didn't hear a peep...but they're there. May get to get a quickie in in morning but then I've got 3 days in a row and hopefully the warmer temps have em fired up!

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well opening Mornin was awesome...for a late December rut hunt!!!

Didn't hear a peep...but they're there. May get to get a quickie in in morning but then I've got 3 days in a row and hopefully the warmer temps have em fired up!
Mighty quiet down my way as well. Didn't find any sign to speak of either, but I did cut a gobbler track in a spot where they've always been. Stay tuned...

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Heard a lot of good reports from across the state from this Mornin. May be really good in the Mornin...Ima be there to find out.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Heard a lot of good reports from across the state from this Mornin. May be really good in the Mornin...Ima be there to find out.
I thought I was going to be in the chips this morning but didn't hear a peep. Good luck this weekend boys!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
The warm weather had em fired up up here this Mornin. But the hens had em on lock down. I'll be headed south for the next two days tryin to get it done on the home turf...can't wait.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats man! I came close Sunday morning but open woods cost me. Other than that I haven't been in the game really.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Well its about time... I was starting to wonder about you... Ha Ha congrats buddy
Thanks buddy! It definitely started out slower than I would've liked. I may have watched another die this morning as well [cool]! And word on the street is another member of the team struck again this morning!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts