Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It is with deep sadness that I pass on that Gerald Tomasovsky passed away yesterday. If you went to many traditional shoots you probably know (and can't forget) "Jerry T" as his presence and personality was bigger than life. He greatly enjoyed working with kids and was a great competitor on the 3-D course winning many state traditional archery titles.

I received a letter from him in the last week saying so many things and I thought it rather odd. It was my intention to pick up the phone and call him this last week; but life intervened. In all the time I knew him, he never told me he had the 'C" word... though I knew he had struggled with his health greatly over the last several years

I enjoyed his friendship over so many years and the campfires we shared out west together. Goodbye my friend. God Bless.....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mr. Jerry was one great guy. He was full of life and enjoyed being on the archery range with all of his friends. He always looked forward to go to the Yazoo City dinner shoot. He would call me every year to remind me and ask me if I was going to go.

I had a lot of great times with Mr. Jerry, I will never forget him and will always be appreciative of his friendship. He was always there if you needed him.

Mr. Jerry will be missed and never forgotten. God Bless

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.