Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a 4 1/2 ' timber rattler in the back yard this afternoon. 10 rattlers and a button. I am seeing more snakes this year.

·
Registered
810 Posts
killed a 4' 4" one Friday night. 14 rattles and a button. I wasn't 6' from it when I saw it. **** hunting in the summer is hazardous.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Don't know what it is about this year, but I live in the Yazoo County hills in the Eden district and we have been seeing a lot of rattlesnakes. Saw one in road Saturday about 4' long and prolly had 8-10 rattles. I can't hit crap with a pistol by the way.

·
Registered
9,755 Posts
Don't know what it is about this year, but I live in the Yazoo County hills in the Eden district and we have been seeing a lot of rattlesnakes. Saw one in road Saturday about 4' long and prolly had 8-10 rattles. I can't hit crap with a pistol by the way.
I'd imagine high water has a lot to do with it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
A .38 loaded with #9 shot will do a number on them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts