Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think it will be fun to report what the calls are doing and how many kills happen with them. I have the hyckory styck(sp) scratch box. It will kick off the 2016 season around Carson.

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
I've got the SS Custom Calls box and its a jewel! Beautiful call and sounds very good, I just have to find a gobbler who agrees with me and I'll be on like a turkey bone!

·
Registered
742 Posts
just mailed off call to country, a call from blong and it is a sweet call. wish i had more time to use it but work has me taken. first morning i used it i was very impressed pulled it out around 8 o'clock and had one gobble but wouldnt commit..great call blong and thanks randy for doing this

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The hyckory styke scratcher was in on a kill the morning after the yote. I went ahead and mailed it Friday.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The Hickory Styck Scratch Box arrive at my house Saturday. I hope to put it to good use this weekend. Thank you for sending it over Blong.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I received the scratcher yesterday. Its taking me some practice but im pretty sure ill have an ole bird loving it by saturday. That dude can get loud and nasty just like i like it!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
I got the Magnolia Game Calls Green Pot call in the mail yesterday. It sounded sweet from the very first time I touched it. I took it to the woods this morning and killed my second bird with it.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
I had the SS Custom slate and boy did it do the trick. First bird I used it on came straight in to that sweet sounding call. Good thing I am an honest man or i wouldnt have passed it on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts