Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

Trolling Motor Work

487 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  wetland man
If any of you need any work done I would STRONGLY recommend calling Randy at Schamps Outdoors. I had an issue with my older Minn Kota. He had the part I needed and had it ready to go in the time it took me to drive to Mandeville and back to his shop. He knows his stuff. Call him at 228-234-6131. He also sells and services Power Poles and Talons. He's out Hwy 53 west of Gulfport. I promise you, he's worth the drive!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.