Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Decided to go fishing before I went back to school and fortunately I made the right decision. @Gravalinefisher and I have been waiting on the pogie schools and to our surprise.. "Trout" busting all in the poggs. It is never a dull moment when our lines touch the water, no matter where we seem to fish. I guess you could call it the dynamic duo or just Team Yella'Mouth for that matter. I was using a swim bait and managed to pull out 3 Redfish and 3 Trout all in the matter of 30minutes. Gravalinefisher is a believer in topwater when the wind is blowing, so to his stubbornness he managed to produce a 3.5lb trout using Saltwater series Heddon superspook jr. We were fishing a sandy bank with oysters around in about 3-5ft of water. 10-12knt winds. All and all a good afternoon.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Decided to go fishing before I went back to school and fortunately I made the right decision. @Gravalinefisher and I have been waiting on the pogie schools and to our surprise.. "Trout" busting all in the poggs. It is never a dull moment when our lines touch the water, no matter where we seem to fish. I guess you could call it the dynamic duo or just Team Yella'Mouth for that matter. I was using a swim bait and managed to pull out 3 Redfish and 3 Trout all in the matter of 30minutes. Gravalinefisher is a believer in topwater when the wind is blowing, so to his stubbornness he managed to produce a 3.5lb trout using Saltwater series Heddon superspook jr. We were fishing a sandy bank with oysters around in about 3-5ft of water. 10-12knt winds. All and all a good afternoon.
Couldn't have said it better brother!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Heck of a story. Great report and awesome time with a buddy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.