Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It will be what the members make it be....good to see some old faces...ya'll have fun....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hello everyone!!!I am glad to be a part of the new forum..By the way did I mention i am ready for TURKEY SEASON!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm so ready for some turkey hunting. I got completely skunked last year. I got a question tho. Do the limits from last year roll over to this year like cell phone minutes. Just asking.

·
Registered
188 Posts
glad to be here! Thanks to you guys that took on the job of putting this together so we can all still have a place to hang out and talk about what we love.

·
Registered
5,749 Posts
This site can be as good as we make it. I suspect with the cast of players that will arrive shortly, that this will only be a slight bump in the road. Good to see you guys made it over here!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Morgan,

I made it on, but it gave me "failed to verify email address" error. I dont know if it was something I did wrong or just something that needs attention. Thanks! Msoutdoorsman

·
Registered
473 Posts
I think now that its privately owned and operated, you should bring back the general forum.  Just a thought.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts