Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does the food plot program work? If you don’t rent the area for the plot what happens to the plot of its already established? I may be handed a lease where the previous fellas are “renting” a couple plots and of course I want to lease it as cheap as possible. If I elect not to rent these plots what happens?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
How does the food plot program work? If you don’t rent the area for the plot what happens to the plot of its already established? I may be handed a lease where the previous fellas are “renting” a couple plots and of course I want to lease it as cheap as possible. If I elect not to rent these plots what happens?
If you are being “handed” the lease it would most likely still have to be in the original lease holders name and thus you would pay whatever they are paying. Usually if the original lease holder chooses to not renew the lease it goes to a bid process.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are being “handed” the lease it would most likely still have to be in the original lease holders name and thus you would pay whatever they are paying. Usually if the original lease holder chooses to not renew the lease it goes to a bid process.
Gotcha and yep that makes sense.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts