Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, y'all, glad you could make it!

The Non-Game forum is for all of the critters that don't fall under the other forums. If it discusses a game animal, it will go in one of those forums, if it discusses furbearers/trapping or hogs, it will go in that forum. Topics that fit in here include bird watching, reptiles (not including gators), amphibians, etc.

If you make a post about gators, or trapping otters, for example, it will probably be moved to the appropriate forum. This is not to scold you for putting it in the "wrong" forum, but it's just to keep the information on this place organized and flowing smoothly.

Thanks and have fun!

·
Registered
88 Posts
flathead said:
Hey, y'all, glad you could make it!

The Non-Game forum is for all of the critters that don't fall under the other forums. If it discusses a game animal, it will go in one of those forums, if it discusses furbearers/trapping or hogs, it will go in that forum. Topics that fit in here include bird watching, reptiles (not including gators), amphibians, etc.

If you make a post about gators, or trapping otters, for example, it will probably be moved to the appropriate forum. This is not to scold you for putting it in the "wrong" forum, but it's just to keep the information on this place organized and flowing smoothly.

Thanks and have fun!
Genius post....been wondering about that since the last forum

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, bears, frogs, butterflies, turtles, you name it.

Announcements will be moved. This isn't the general discussion forum.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No. They will go in the new black panther forum. Look for it right under the honest malouf forum.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
New on this site, so I am learning. Found the Eagle sightings under Non Game section. I have many photos of a pair of Eagles in this area, so when I figured out how, I posted two photographs on that board. This morning I noticed there were a couple of other postings of photographs in the game photo section.
Should I put Eagle photographs in the Non Games/ Eagle sightings discussion or in the Game Photos section like the other people did. Eagles are not exactly "Game", but I believe my photos are actually "Photos."

·
Registered
15,861 Posts
flathead said:
No. They will go in the new black panther forum. Look for it right under the honest malouf forum.
[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Either or Cyclist. In the photo section the interest would focus on the photo itself where in here it would focus on the content of the photo. Nice job!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts