Mississippi Hunting and Fishing Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They will be having a seminar in Ruston LA this Thursday night at the Ruston Civic Center. It will be Hunting Whitetail Deer with Barry Wensel as the speaker. Starts at 6pm. If you want to hear one of the best bow hunters share his secrets you don't want to miss this. This is the first time he has been this far south in years.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
A clinic on???
Several topics directly related to hunting deer and trolls. Most notable of late was adding poison to 223 hollow points so "my" 6yo gut puncher can finally kill a deer out of his box stand...and so I don't have to sit with him all the time, he can do it by himself.

More to come...

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Several topics directly related to hunting deer and trolls. Most notable of late was adding poison to 223 hollow points so "my" 6yo gut puncher can finally kill a deer out of his box stand...and so I don't have to sit with him all the time, he can do it by himself.

More to come...
Lol, that's funny, I may join fakebook just to be entertained.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
There is another entertaining thread ongoing about POSION! Come get your IQ lowered!
There have been several. We had one about snaring deer that had to get moved to 'I Killed It In Mississippi' because pm kept deleting it as fast as macdaddy could post it.

Had one earlier today (poof now) about how women shouldn't be hunting.

More to come.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I went to the banquet last night and won a pistol, ground blind, and game cam... I do not think I will be able to attend tonight though. That was a fun banquet (apparently the best in the nation) if I heard correctly last night. If I'd known some of you Bull Guys would be in my town, I would've invited you over for a beer or 3.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Ruston is a lil far for me these days, especially durning the week. 20 yrs ago we hunted bout 20 miles north of Rustin in a town called Lillie.

Sounds like it was a good time.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
this was Barry Wensel at his best. It was good to meet some of the other guys from Mississippi there. Got to spend the whole day with Barry Friday. It never gets old talking whitetails with a bow especially with one of the few old gurus left that has not sold out to the establishment. Best six hundred plus miles I drove in quite a while.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.